Create a presentation to explain how people and events in one particular setting contributed to the transformation of Santiago.
Tuesday: Group work
- Six slides: use images; minimal words (three lines maximum)
- Recall: summarize what happens at this point in the novel. Explain the events thoroughly.
- Interpret: What lessons does Santiago learn?
- Interpret: How does Santiago change a result of this event/person/conflict/etc?
- Each person must play an equal role in the presentation.
- You will receive a grade based on your participation and how well you exhibit your understanding of the novel.
- Tuesday: group work 5 pts.
- Wednesday: presentation 5 pts.
Grading: 10 points (5 Tues./ 5 Wed.)
Exhibit neatness, effort, creativity, and accuracy. You may lose points if I observe that you are not working in your group or if you are distracting another group from completing its work.